You are here
Whitehall Paper Launch - NATO and the North Atlantic: Revitalising Collective Defence
RUSI’s latest Whitehall Paper, NATO and the North Atlantic: Revitalising Collective Defence, explores the renewed importance of the North Atlantic to NATO’s security through the lenses of the United States, United Kingdom and Norway in particular.
The authors examine enduring and new challenges in this maritime domain and offer recommendations on how to maintain and sustain maritime supremacy in an increasingly complex, contested and challenging environment.
- Professor Malcolm Chalmers, Deputy Director-General of RUSI
- Heather Conley, Senior Vice President for Europe, Eurasia and the Arctic, and Director of the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Svein Efjestad, Policy Director at the Norwegian Ministry of Defence
- Vice Admiral (Retd) Peter Hudson, served as Commander Allied Maritime Command until October 2015, and retired from the Royal Navy in 2016
- Dr Peter Roberts, Director of the Military Sciences Team and a Senior Research Fellow at RUSI
- Professor Rolf Tamnes, Professor at the Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies (IFS)
The event is open to all. To attend this event, please register online using the "Register Now" button above.
To read this latest publication, please click here.