In Context podcast - Episode 13 - Sir John Scarlett
The UK Strategy on Protection of Civilians: Insights for the Review Process
Data Analytics and Algorithmic Bias in Policing
A Conversation with the US Secretary of Defense
Podcast: The Suspicious Transaction Report
The Conflict in Jammu and Kashmir and the Convergence of Technology and Terrorism
Welcome to RUSI
RUSI members have access to the very best defence and security analysis and are introduced to a network of peers, specialists and decision-makers.
RUSI’s Corporate Membership packages are open to all organisations concerned with defence and security matters, and can be tailored to meet the business interests of both public and private sectors.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Individual members have access to premium analysis and events, and the opportunity to engage with RUSI's network of experts, policymakers and practitioners.
East Germany only existed for a short forty years but in that time the Stasi developed a highly successful ‘church department’,... read more
- Report Launch: The UK Strategy on Protection of Civilians - Insights for the Review Process
- SOLD OUT: Breakfast Briefing - Seven Decades of Security: NATO at 70
- The Red Queen Problem: Technology Start-ups and National Security
- Breakfast Briefing - How People Radicalise: The Anatomy of Violent Extremism
- “Changing Times, Changing Treason?" A Lecture by the New Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation