Support Rusi Research
Noted for its quality, RUSI's analysis is driven by an ethos of accuracy, objectivity and policy relevance.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Receive updates on RUSI's research initiatives, publications and events, with highlights of commentary and analysis.
Welcome to RUSI
All Corporate Membership Packages Include
RUSI’s Corporate Membership packages are open to all organisations concerned with defence and security matters, and can be tailored to meet the business interests of both public and private sectors.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Individual memberships are suitable for those individuals who wish to join RUSI's growing network of policymakers and practitioners.
The Modern Slavery Act, enacted in March 2015, was an important milestone in the fight against slavery and for social justice.... read more
- OPEN TO ALL: Boko Haram: ‘technically defeated’, or ongoing threat?
- OPEN TO ALL: Caroline Haughey on Modern Slavery and Security
- CANCELLED: Diplomats in Blue: Australian Federal Police Commissioner Andrew Colvin on International Policing in the Twenty-first Century
- OPEN TO ALL: James Kirchick on The End of Europe
- OPEN TO ALL: Erdogan and the Crisis of Modern Turkey