Colombia’s New President: Will the Peace Deal Survive?
Land Warfare Conference 2018
Contractorisation of UK Defence: Developing a Defence-Wide Contractorisation Strategy and Improving Implementation
Virtuous Currencies: Time to Accentuate the Positive
Prime Minister Erna Solberg on the Security Policy Challenges Facing Norway and Europe today
David Davis on Brexit and Security
The Personal Security of Individuals in British Public Life
The Home Front: The Future Accommodation Model for the UK Armed Forces
Welcome to RUSI
RUSI members have access to the very best defence and security analysis and are introduced to a network of peers, specialists and decision-makers.
RUSI’s Corporate Membership packages are open to all organisations concerned with defence and security matters, and can be tailored to meet the business interests of both public and private sectors.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Individual memberships are suitable for those individuals who wish to join RUSI's growing network of policymakers and practitioners.
- Contribution of Advanced Analytics to AML Supervision and Enforcement
- Under 35s Forum with Chief of the General Staff, General Mark Carleton-Smith and Army Sergeant Major, WO1 Glenn Haughton.
- Finance and Human Rights: The Role of Financial Institutions in Combatting Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
- RUSI Land Warfare Conference 2018
- Degradation of Boko Haram in Northeastern Nigeria: What’s Next for the Nigerian Army?