A Review of RUSI's Year 2017-18
Somalia: Evidence from a Rehabilitation Programme for Former Members of Al-Shabaab
The Significant Parts of the Modernising Defence Programme
Russia’s ‘Political Solitude’ and the US
Crypto at the Crossroads: Exploring the Impact of the US Treasury’s Bitcoin Sanctions
Kidnap: Inside the Ransom Business
The Use of Armed Drones in the Middle East
Welcome to RUSI
RUSI members have access to the very best defence and security analysis and are introduced to a network of peers, specialists and decision-makers.
RUSI’s Corporate Membership packages are open to all organisations concerned with defence and security matters, and can be tailored to meet the business interests of both public and private sectors.
Top Tier Partnership
This is the elite tier of RUSI membership. Members at this level receive full access to the Institute’s high-level networks and research teams.
Individual members have access to premium analysis and events, and the opportunity to engage with RUSI's network of experts, policymakers and practitioners.
Conversations about space across the UK government are dominated by the military and industry. Despite broad agreement across... read more
- Breaking the Ice – Russia and the West in 2019
- How government agencies can identify and counter malign influence activities: Sweden’s pioneering approach
- Leaning in: Advancing the Role of Finance Against Modern Slavery
- Armed Drones in the Middle East: Proliferation and Norms in the Region
- Implementing North Korea Sanctions in Practice (with C4ADS)