RUSI Experts on Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, One Year On
An exclusive opportunity for our members to put their questions to a panel of RUSI experts, as we reflect on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine one year on.
Unlock content by joining RUSIView membership options
Join the World’s Leading Defence and Security Community
- A busy programme of members' only events
- Access to a suite of RUSI publications
- Access to experts, networks and research teams
As the war continues, high-stakes questions loom large. How might the conflict evolve on the ground? Is there any scope for diplomatic negotiations? How can the international community support Ukrainian refugees, and what can the West do to hold Putin accountable while mitigating the risk of a wider war between Russia and NATO?
The panel stands ready to tackle a wide range of questions relating to the direction of the conflict to date, and brings together expertise on military operations, geopolitics and economic sanctions.
- Professor Justin Bronk, Senior Research Fellow for Airpower and Technology, RUSI.
- Professor Tracey German, RUSI Senior Associate Fellow and Professor of Conflict and Security, King’s College London.
- Tom Keatinge, Director, Centre for Financial Crime and Security Studies, RUSI.
- Dr Jack Watling, Senior Research Fellow, Land Warfare, RUSI.
The webinar will be moderated by Dr Jonathan Eyal, Associate Director, RUSI.
This event is open to RUSI members only. To become a member, please click here. To take part, you must pre-register no later than 20 February using the ‘Register to attend’ button above. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Živilė Kulevičiūtė, Events Manager, at ZivileK@rusi.org.