You are here
In this short video RUSI explores the increasingly significant role of the commercial sector in modern British defence capabilities. RUSI talks to a number of experts on how private industry is nurturing skills and competencies in the spaces beyond government, and examines the challenges of such an active and complex public-private partnership.
- Bob Keen, Head of Government Relations, BAE
- Sir Brian Burridge, Senior Vice President, UK Corporate, Finmeccanica and former Air Chief Marshal and Commander of Operation Telic in Iraq, 2002-2003
- Sir Peter Luff, Retired Minister, Ministry of Defence
- Elizabeth Quintana, Director of Military Services RUSI
- Professor John Louth, Director, Defence, Industries and Society Programme, RUSI
- Professor Trevor Taylor, Professional Fellow in Defence Management, RUSI