You are here
Future Combat Vehicles 2005 - Goals, Challenges and Realities in Changing Force Structures
The Royal United Services Institute and Defence Event Management, supported by the Association of the United States Army, present:
5th Annual Future Combat Vehicles Conference.
Keynote speaker: General Sir Mike Jackson (Chief of the General Staff, British Army KCB CBE DSO ADC Gen)
Other confirmed speakers include:
- The Honorable Claude M. Bolton Jr. (Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics & Technology, United States Army)
- General B B Bell United States Army (Commanding General United States Army Europe & &th Army)
- Lieutenant General Giuseppe Valotto (Adjutant General, General Staff, Italian Army)
- Lieutenant General John M. Curran United States Army (Director Futures Center, TRADOC, United States Army)
- Major General R A D Applegate (Capability Manager Battlespace Manoeuvre, Ministry of Defence, UK)
- Major General Robert Baxter (Director General Development & Doctrine, British Army)
- Major General Stephen M. Speakes United States Army (Director Force Development G8, United States Army)
- Major General Terry M. Tucker United States Army (Commanding General, US Army Armor Centre and Fort Knox)
- Major General Wolfgang Korte (Commander Heeresamt/Training & Development Command, German Army)
- Major General Gianmarco Chiarini (Deputy Chief for Training Operations, General Staff, Italian Army)
- Brigadier Bill Moore (Director Equipment Capability Ground Manoeuvre, Ministry of Defence, UK)
- Brigadier Martin Rutledge (Director Royal Armoured Corps, British Army)
- Brigadier General (p) Charles P. Cartwright United States Army (Program Manager Unit of Action, United States Army)
- Phil Riley (Integrated Project Team Leader Future Rapid Effects System, Defence Procurement Agency, UK)
A forum for a pro-active and productive trans-Atlantic dialogue on future combat vehicle programme developments, this vital conference returns for a fifth year. In 2004, the event featured the head of six armies (US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden). It was considered by many to be the most influential land warfare conference of the year. In 2005, the conference will continue to provide the most comprehensive, open forum for discussion and analysis of critical future ground combat vehicle systems, notably the US Future Combat Systems and the UK Future Rapid Effects System programmes. With both these and other programmes reaching crucial points in their development during 2005, this will be the most important and timely Future Combat Vehicles event in the calendar.
For further information, including registration and remaining sponsorship/exhibition opportunities, please contact: Alexander Giles (Managing Director, Defence Event Management). +44 (0) 20 8469 3500 firstname.lastname@example.org .
Updated information also is available at the conference website at: http://www.dem-ltd.com/events/5th_annual_future_combat_vehicles_conference.html