You are here
Defence Acquisition Symposium
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Partnering in the Provision of Defence Capability and Services
will address the experience and intentions of the Defence Logistics Organisation (DLO), the Defence Procurement Agency (DPA) and other defence organizations. Clearly, UK Defence Industrial Policy and strategy are relevant to the subject as is Key Supplier Management.
The event will provide an opportunity to study initiatives outside of the defence sector with speakers from the legal profession and financial institutions.
The symposium will allow debate between the MoD and the defence industry on how both sides can improve partnerships and deliver projects to time and cost.
- Vice Admiral Peter Dunt, Chief Executive Defence Estates
- Professor Keith Hayward, Head of Research, Royal Aeronautical Society and Associate Fellow of RUSI
- Alan Johnston, Managing Director, Westland Helicopters, Augusta Westland Company
- Major General Bill Robins, Associate Fellow, RUSI
- Dr Iain Watson, Director Operations (Information Superiority), DPA
- Major General R A D Applegate OBE, Capability Manager (Battlespace Manoeuvre)
- Bob Barton, Director, Capability Consultancy, BAE Systems
- Simon Allan, Finance Department Head, Berwin Leighton Paisner
- Paul Martin, Partnering Support Group, DLO
- Graham Beale, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Tony Wood, Managing Director, Rolls Royce Defence Aerospace
- John J Cronin, President and Managing Director Rayetheon Systems Ltd
- John Howie, Managing Director, Babcock Naval Services
- Stan Porter, Director General Commercial, MoD
If you would like further information on this event contact Jane Davenport at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 207 747 2615